 General / 34663
    Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —Sun Yun
   (...) I actually have 5 of these kits made right now, the first two of which are on Ebay right now. I would have liked to have made a decent production run of these but sourcing was a extremely time consuming and expensive process. (...) I've been (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Tell the Guild something it doesn't know! :-) Is it ever! (...) Answered offline. (...) I think you should give this a whirl. Whenever I do the numbers it doesn't make sense for me, but your mileage may vary and we'll all learn from your (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)