 General / 34620
34619  |  34621
Subject:
Brickbay down was (Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:11:05 GMT

Brickbay is not up, but once it goes up, I'll check how much they averaged
there for.

-- Pawel

Oh, good, it's not just me.  I noticed this morning about 7 (5 hours ago)
that the logged in users was up over 1400.  Maybe something goofy going on....

John

  Re: 2 x 2 x 3 Double Convex in light gray!

(...) According to Peeron, it's been available in 1 set back in 1991: (URL) set is the Rock Island Refuge: (URL) it's used as a chimney top: (URL) I know Dr. Carney has used them quite a bit, which makes one wonder how much he had to pay to get them (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)