 General / 34613
  Re: New Blue?

(...) Cool! Based on the new shade of red, I'd guess this new blue is simply called "Dark Blue". I wonder if any other "Dark" colors will be appearing this year... Steve (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Blue?

(...) I don't know - this color is VERY dark, much more saturated than the Dark Red - at least, from what I saw... I'm much more inclined to call this "navy" than "dark" since well, first of all, there's already so many shades of blue and this is (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)