 General / 34613
Re: New Blue?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 17:27:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jennifer L. Boger wrote:

yes!  I forgot to mention!  There's a "navy blue" (my name, I don't know
LEGO's name for it, sorry.) in the r2 set!  It's pretty nice... here's
an inventory of the set:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/8009

Mike Case wrote:

Is there a new dark blue in the technic R2-D2?

Cool!  Based on the new shade of red, I'd guess this new blue is simply
called "Dark Blue".

I wonder if any other "Dark" colors will be appearing this year...

Steve