 General / 34570
    Re: Blue tubs - 3033 —Chris Maddison
   Aye John, they've been discontinued, on account of LD's bulk stuff. This was announced before Brickfest, IIRC. There are still a few floating around out there, so if you do find them, for sure snatch them up. They're dwindling fast. -Chris (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Blue tubs - 3033 —Kevin Salm
   (...) Online retailers like www.target.com www.kbkids.com www.amazon.com may have some left but they are likely to be at full price or even above. Availability is definitely limited. I have not seen any around here either--even looked in Ithaca and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Blue tubs - 3033 —John Barnes
   Hi ! Thanks for the advice. We don't have Target stores in our area so they aren't the first to come to mind, but they do have some blue tubs left and they are currently being discounted :) result - I ordered a few online. So yesterday my wife was (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)