 General / 34512
Re: Spiderman Lego set list
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:10:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Hello!
I hope this hasn't been mentioned here before......

I found out about it here:
http://pub23.ezboard.com/fpropreplicasfrm15.showMessage?topicID=247.topic

And here's a direct link to the pertinent info:
http://www.americandreamcomics.com/sys-tmpl/marveltoycollectingnews/

I guess this is what happens when you don't check Lugnet often enough.
SPIDER-MAN LEGOS!!!!!!! I just can't say enough, I almost wet myself when I
read this. I love the old web head. First Star Wars then Spidey, man all I
gotta say is Life is Good! Man I can't wait, looks like I will have no money
again in 2002, does anyone know if Lego sets are tax deductable?

Scott