 General / 34478
Re: Google archives Usenet back to '81
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:11:47 GMT

in article Go7psv.zI@lugnet.com, Jon Palmer at jpalmer@oklahoma.net wrote on
12/11/01 10:00 PM:

I'd love to see what cool posts (pertaining to Lego or not) that others
could dig up.

-Jon

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa...

****begin quote

Search Result 76From: Robert M. Dye (robdye@writeme.com)