 General / 34468
  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

(...) Kevin, These sets might not be as detailed as you wish (but hopefully they will still be great sets). The website is a distributor and he sells everything in multiples. If you look again you'll see that the $160 price is for two Monster Labs. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: NEW 2002!!! MONSTERS!!! YODA!!!

(...) Argh, I'm sure you're right-- and I even wondered whether "each" referred to one item, or a case. I think it's bizarre to refer to an "SRP" for a "case", but oh well. Anyway the idea of all of them being $60+ was just crazy, I definitely let (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2002)