 General / 3443
  Mega-Fig at Joe's Lego Page

Hi all, I got in a building kind of mood over the weekend after seeing all the great Legoland pictures. Now I have a model of a giant mini-fig. It still needs some fine tuning, but I posted pictures if anyone is interested. (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mega-Fig at Joe's Lego Page

As Dickie V has uttered once or twice these past few weeks, "It's Awesome, Baby!" Nice work, Joe. Planning any moves to Enfield? (megafig looks like resume material;) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mega-Fig at Joe's Lego Page

I want to add a me too. I think your fig is great. I cannot wait to see what you do to fine tune it! Chris (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)