 General / 3451
Re: Mega-Fig at Joe's Lego Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:29:08 GMT

I want to add a me too. I think your fig is great. I cannot wait to see
what you do to fine tune it!

Chris

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi all,

I got in a building kind of mood over the weekend after seeing all the
great Legoland pictures.  Now I have a model of a giant mini-fig.  It
still needs some fine tuning, but I posted pictures if anyone is
interested.

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/megafig.html

Thanks,
Joe