 General / 344
  Re: what's this piece???

(...) Yup. I had 4 of these at one point as you got one with each box of wheels/axle bricks you bought. I only have one now. I distinctly remember one was destroyed by my chewing on it when I was about 8. Sigh. I also remember trying very hard to (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: what's this piece???

(...) destroyed (...) get (...) I still have a couple of these sorted in with the old metal axel wheels (my kids opt for the newer wheels on nearly all of their creations) Now that you mention it, I distinctly remember trying to make a train with (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)