 General / 34398
Re: Magnetic Levitator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 01:52:59 GMT

Eric Sophie <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
news:Gnyyvs.F1u@lugnet.com...
<snip>

Whoa! wait a second....if we mount this system at all 4 corners of the • earth
we could build flying saucers for real.

(....note to self: invest one thousand trillion million billion dollars • over
100,000 lifetimes and build 4 equal anti grav suspensory field generators
and place in geostationary orbit secretly so I can be the first to • develope
anti-gravity planetary transit before anybody else.....)

Eric

actualy wouldn't you need 6?

Gary