 General / 34334
34333  |  34335
Subject:
LEGO doesn't spark creativity anymore?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 04:34:13 GMT

Anyone else noticed in the back of most recent instruction booklets they
have the little comics?  The characters are faced with a problem of some
sort and then rebuild their vehicle or whatever to SOLVE said problem. And
then they might show a real life picture of the rebuilt vehicles...

Even Jack Stone does this. Yeah, ok, I own 2 Jack Stone sets. :P

Or does noone look at the instruction books anymore?

So, I COULD be wrong, but perhaps that is there to try and spark creativity?
Maybe they actually DO want kids to build "out of the box"? Or maybe they
just wanted to include a neat little comic, and in fact have given up
selling "building toys"...?

Just my 2¢
---SteveR