 General / 34332
    Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Allan Bedford
   (...) But ignoring Mindstorms and Technic (what little exists) the sets are less *sophisticated* from a design point of view. You may be right, the colors, pieces and themes may be wide ranging, but the technical make-up of the sets has dropped (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Richie Dulin
   (...) One has 280 pieces, one has 137 pieces. Hardly a fair comparison. And "suffer with"? I have a mental image of a child screaming "No, no, please don't make me play with it!" (...) Producing a larger building, with more play possibilities (you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Allan Bedford
   (...) You reinforced my point. One has lots of basic bricks with which to build *other* things after you've built the main model. With the Jack Stone pieces you can build.... um... I'm not sure what else you can build. The fact that today's sets (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)