 General / 34323
    Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Are today's Adult fans to be the last generation of LEGO fans? At the rate the company is going, they are doing a fine job of creating new Star Wars fans, Harry Potter fans and Bionicle fans. But currently, they are not producing any new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general) !

        Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Richie Dulin
   (...) Are today's adult fans the *first* generation of LEGO fans? ...and shouldn't we expect some evolution between the first and subsequent generations? Cheers Richie Dulin (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Question: Does the market realy want junorization? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Yes, evolution is good. What we are faced with is extinction. How many Meccano fans do you know who are in their early 20's? The reason for this is that the company failed to market effectively to both their adult fans while at the same time (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)