 General / 34283
    Re: Green Dress? —Stephen Bishop
   So this piece was a custom then? (If so, its a very good one) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Green Dress? —Michael Huffman
   No, it's not a custom piece, nor is it painted -- though it is scratched up from being used and it is a real LEGO element. I'm not really at liberty to say how I came by the piece, other than a AFL friend [1] of mine sent it to me. When I received (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)