 General / 34272
  Does anyone know?

What percent of Lugnet members are adult? My wife is doing a report for one of her college classes about AFOL's. Thanks- Rob (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Does anyone know?

(...) I've got some stats on the member pages, but they're not all up-to-date. They're as much as 1 year off, but generally accurate if you're looking for statistics. Keep in mind also that these are *members* and not just people who read and/or (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: Does anyone know?