 General / 3423
  Re: True Love

(...) You mean in the 9365 set? They're laminated poster-board. The instructions are on one side, and the "road-plates" are on the other. Definitely not as good as 9354, which had real 32x32 roadplates. Steve (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: True Love

Steve, Yes, I did mean 9365. Laminated poster board? Wow. I feel sorry for the kids that use those... Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)