 General / 34215
Re: instructions for dog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.build, David Gardner writes:
hello, i neeed instructions for a dog. im trying to make some for lego
castle hunters.

Not really castle hunter-related, but I remember seeing an excellent LEGO
poodle.  It had skeleton legs, a skeleton arm for the tail, and a battle droid
head and torso.  I think it was on a site that was mostly about LEGO cars.
Does anyone else remember it?