 General / 34202
  Re: End of Year Thoughts

let me rant in reaction to yours... (...) I agree with this assessment. I thought there were some good things with with the 2000 line-up. The adventures line, while still degenerating from its heydey in 1998 (Egyptian line), still had some nice (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: End of Year Thoughts

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GnKL1K.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) Its interesting you call this the worst year yet, and at the same time we got Legends and Classic stuff. Sad thing is, its true. (...) ones) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)