 General / 34199
    Re: End of Year Thoughts —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:GnJyEn.K8@lugnet.com... (...) It would be interesting to know to what extent they were 'saved by Harry Potter'. For example, would they have made another loss without HP? What lines were (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: End of Year Thoughts —Scott Arthur
   (...) I agree. It would be such fun to see product-by-product, theme-by-theme & year-by-year how the company performs. I expect we shall never see that sort of data, but one can dream... The biggest turkey must be ZNAP. I expect it is too soon, but (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)