 General / 34183
34182  |  34184
Subject:
?Question for LFB?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:19:03 GMT

Book related, not Lego related...

Hi Lindsay, I've got a question for you…
I was wounderin’ if you’ve ever read ‘Children of Prometheus’ –A history of
science and Technology by James MacLachlan?     (What did you think of it?)

I quite liked the text, even though I found it a bit broad and generalized,
I still greatly enjoy the narrative flow of the writing. (cause it was
originally composed and broadcasted upon a Uni. Radio station.) And enjoyed
the humor and associations drawn by the author.

Just wanted to know what you thought of it…cause I really respect your
opinion in the field of history and stuff!

                           Thanks,

       -==Richard (an aspirin’ Doctorate Student) Noeckel==--