 General / 34182
34181  |  34183
Subject:
Confederation of Planets has moved!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:15:35 GMT

I have finally given Freeservers the kick! No more banner ads! No more
embedded! I would like to thank Ozbricks.com for now being the hoster of the
Confederation of Planets database.

http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/

Recent updates:
Arizona-Class Heavy Escort
Apache-Class Light Cruiser
Lambda-Class Chimera variant
Damocles-Class Fighter Support Frigate
Trk'Pahn Battlecruiser
Trk'Pahn Supercruiser
Trk'Pahn Fast Attack ship
*NEW* Battle section, read what the Confederation has been doing.

Coming soon:
Scimitar-Class Arizona Variant (Contributed by Austin Bailey)
Virgina-Class Cargo Hauler
Triton-Class Tactical Carrier
Ticonderoga-Class Heavy Carrier (Contributed by Trevor Pruden)
NEW renders of the Dragonfly BARCAP fighter

Rick Hallman
Confederation of Planets
http://www.ozbricks.com/confed/