 General / 34160
34159  |  34161
Subject:
3033 Blue Tubs over the internet.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 20:27:27 GMT

Arrgh! ToysRUs.com have no more blue tubs left. I was just about to order 40
of them as my final lot!

Does anyone know of anywhere I can order 40 tubs online at the cheapest
price?
Target.com have them for $19.99 which is fine, but shipping is $70 (toysrus
would have been free)
KBToys are $21.99 which is a rip off (although they do have free shipping).

Ideal would be a combination of the 2 above $19.99 ea and free shipping.
Anyone know of other places to try?  Please?!

Richard.