 General / 34159
34158  |  34160
Subject:
Ogel Control Center Set #6776 Back on Store Shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:55:58 GMT

It might have been recalled, but its back out on store shelves.

I visited several stores this weekend in the Atlanta - Athens area; TRU,
Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target and Zany Brainy. With the exception of Target, the
Ogel Control Center Set #6776 could be found on store shelves. It was spotty in
that one K-Mart would have a couple and the next wouldn't and so on. TRU had
shelf space designated for it most stores, but several had the set missing
while a couple stores had a few for sale.

Has anyone purchased one of these sets lately, since the recall? I would love
to know if the instructions have been changed.

Does anyone know whats going on? The sets were recalled right? But now they
seem to be returning. Are others seeing the same thing or is this a local
phenomenon?

Todd