 General / 34159
  Ogel Control Center Set #6776 Back on Store Shelves

It might have been recalled, but its back out on store shelves. I visited several stores this weekend in the Atlanta - Athens area; TRU, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target and Zany Brainy. With the exception of Target, the Ogel Control Center Set #6776 could (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ogel Control Center Set #6776 Back on Store Shelves

Todd Thuma wrote in message ... (...) <snip>> (...) love (...) In many places it never left the shelves - very few places here were out of it during the recall so I assume they didn't bother. Maybe the ones you're seeing are originals? Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)