 General / 34120
Re: What part? Green flower?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:52:31 GMT

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Gn61II.u0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hi all!

I have got 2 green flowers along with some duplo bricks.

It has 6 leaves, is green, and has a center with 4 studs marked Lego. • Also a
Technic hole so it can be used as e.g. a wind mill. The center is 1 brick
high. The leaves app one plate, maybe even a little less.

What part is this?
Where did it come from?
What is the Ldraw for this one?

- Do anyone want these?

Sonnich

Does it look like this (but green)?
http://www.peeron.com/pics/inv/custpics/thumbs/30078.jpg

I think they are mostly used for windmills, at least the dk grey one is a
windmill in 6444. BrickBay has them under the propellor category.

I saw a green one last year in a classic set at Sam's club, and then again • this
year in the Creator sets.

I don't think it's been drawn yet.

Julie

That is the one. Thank you.
I looked under http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/framed/ but did not find it
under propellors. I guess you are right.

Best regards
Sonnich