 General / 34119
  Re: What part? Green flower?

(...) Does it look like this (but green)? (URL) think they are mostly used for windmills, at least the dk grey one is a windmill in 6444. BrickBay has them under the propellor category. I saw a green one last year in a classic set at Sam's club, and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What part? Green flower?

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Gn61II.u0@lugnet.com... (...) Also a (...) this (...) That is the one. Thank you. I looked under (URL) but did not find it under propellors. I guess you are right. Best regards Sonnich (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)