 General / 34093
  If you have done business with me, Brendan Coughlin, please e-mail me...more details!

Hi there! If you have done business with me, you know who I am. I want everyone who I have done business with either in buying from you or if I have sold to you to e-mail me. The reason is because I want to get the towns, country, etc. etc. where (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)