 General / 34093
34092  |  34094
Subject:
If you have done business with me, Brendan Coughlin, please e-mail me...more details!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:29:02 GMT

Hi there!

If you have done business with me, you know who I am.  I want everyone who I
have done business with either in buying from you or if I have sold to you
to e-mail me.  The reason is because I want to get the towns, country, etc.
etc. where everyone lives.  I am going to get a 4' x 6' world map and I am
going to mount the map on foamcore and put in two different colors of push
pins for buying and selling.  I have made the mistake of throwing every
piece of information in buying or selling sets after I get the set or the
person who I sold to got the set.  Obviously, the push pins are going to
mark where I have done business and will be put up in my Lego room!  Any
help from ANYONE would be great.  The more the better.  Hope to hear from
some people soon.  You can either e-mail me or else just reply on here!
Thanks! :-)

Brendan Coughlin
Duck360198@aol.com