 General / 34084
    X-mas angels —Jeff Jardine
    I'm not sure how universal this charity program is. Here in Canada at this time of the year, there are a number of charities that put up Christmas trees in malls. They have decorations (usually angels) with the names of needy children on them. Each (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: X-mas angels —Frank Filz
     (...) Yes, definitely a good thing. My church does this and last year I managed to snag a card marked "LEGO Set" and gave a Shell Ferrari. Frank (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday)

         Re: X-mas angels —Tamyra Teed
     My College does this too, Last year I got 2 kids Lego sets for Christmas, I'll be scanning the tree again soon when they put it up. Need to find the ones that specifically ask for it first, then I choose one more that doesn't and give them a smaller (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun.holiday)

        Re: X-mas angels —Maggie Cambron
   (...) The Salvation Army Angel Tree was up as of today at our local mall. Last year we went late and could only find a single request from a mother for Baby LEGO (which we gladly obliged). Today there were several asking for LEGO and my kids and I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)