 General / 34007
    Re: Bulk vs. BrickBay (was: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks) —Allan Bedford
   (...) Hello Tony, I explored the math behind this particular argument in a post to LUGNET about a month ago: (URL) think there is a strong case for the theory that they could actually be making even more money than they are now. Any time people are (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk vs. BrickBay (was: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks) —Frank Filz
   (...) This logic doesn't necessarily hold true. How many products are sold by company owned stores? Resellers abound in many markets, for a variety of reasons. One of the biggest reasons is that they serve a niche part of some larger market. I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk vs. BrickBay (was: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Hmmmmm, now *there's* an interesting idea. I'm going to keep my eyes open for a BrickBay seller who lists their quantities as "How many do you want?" Steve (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bulk vs. BrickBay (was: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks) —John Neal
   (...) Or has a *really* decent selection... -John (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)