 General / 33951
    Thoughts about why I like Lego... —Bob Parker
   I was thinking about why I like working (OK, OK, "playing") with Lego so much. It's that I control the entire little world in my home and make everything in that world perfect. I know this is true because everyone seems happy all the time. Maybe all (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Thoughts about why I like Lego... —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) Yes, it is nice to escape to a better place and destress so as to be able to come back out and meet the daily challenges in life. hoping we all get to have more "Lost in Lego" time... sheree (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)