 General / 33947
Re: What is this part for / from ? ? ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron Gershon writes:
I'd really like to see real pics of the part especially from the back side.

If you have some kind of Ldraw varient, you can look at the DAT file:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=962

It's a roof peak corner.  You can also get a good idea of what it looks like
by combining the sloped parts of these two pieces:

http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3046
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3045

Hope that helps,

James