 General / 33938
    What set is this part from ? —Jason S. Mantor
   you can see the part I'm asking about at (URL) large round part (almost spherical) with the countersunk holes. Anyone know where I can get these ? (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What set is this part from ? —Jason Spears
   (...) Don't quote me on this, bu that looks like the top of the can that the Bionicle guys come in. -Jason (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What set is this part from ? —Jon Palmer
   Lol! Yup its just a Bionicle can lid with a mask slapped on it. I actually think this is a great use for this. Cool! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (URL) Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)