 General / 33944
Re: What set is this part from ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:59:10 GMT

Lol!  Yup its just a Bionicle can lid with a mask slapped on it.  I actually
think this is a great use for this.

Cool!

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| BrickBay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer
"Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jason S. Mantor writes:
you can see the part I'm asking about at

The large round part (almost spherical) with the countersunk holes.

Anyone know where I can get these ?

Don't quote me on this, bu that looks like the top of the can that the • Bionicle
guys come in.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html