 General / 33923
  Re: ta ta Jack Stone? (Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet)

(...) I think this was just wishful thinking. :) I know that this is all I want for Christmas. (...) It might make a good toy, but I think it makes a poor LEGO series. Just my opinion; not based on any facts. (...) I think this is the biggest (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: ta ta Jack Stone? (Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet)

(...) I agree. The parts are mostly poor and a little oversized, but it is a great introduction to Lego. I just wish my youngest kid is a little older... although Duplo is plenty fun too! (...) You mean Jack Stone II? :o Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)