 General / 33916
    Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet —Steve Bliss
   (XPOST & FUT off-topic.debate) (...) This is a tangent, and I'm not commenting on your analogy. But... 'The bottle of beer in his hand' is *not* the alcoholic's real problem. It's *a* problem, and it certainly needs to be dealt with. But throwing (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet —Allan Bedford
   (...) All right..... I'll give you that one. :) I wasn't really thinking the analogy through completely. Regards, Allan (I'm not a LEGOaholic, I just play one on the internet) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)