 General / 33883
  Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet

Dan Boger wrote in message <200111050436.fA54aM...on.com>... (...) So have curators been appointed for some/all themes? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Lego auctions: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths: (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet

(...) I know SOME have but I wasn't clear on whether they have moved from prototype/debug mode to full production. As I suggested before, if you're a curator, you ought to consider modifying your page(s) to say so and give a mechanism to contact you (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)