 General / 33887
Re: Perhaps Lugnet can grow into something better? was: I miss the old Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:17:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson writes:
Dan Boger wrote in message <200111050436.fA54aMi11169@void.peeron.com>...

I think that's a great idea, and the curators of various themes should
indeed keep such links active on the theme page.

:)

So have curators been appointed for some/all themes?

I know SOME have but I wasn't clear on whether they have moved from
prototype/debug mode to full production.

As I suggested before, if you're a curator, you ought to consider modifying
your page(s) to say so and give a mechanism to contact you (with the email
harvesting we saw, maybe an encoded mechanism... but you get the idea)