 General / 33866
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Sutherland writes:

You spelt "narcissism" wrong.

This thread seems to have really gone off course, but if spelling is
important (which I personally think it is), I believe there are plenty of
other more commonly used words throughout this thread that have been
misspelled that we should be concerned about.

You're right. It's good to get spelling correct but it shouldn't be the be
all and end all of evaluating an argument.

Here's my view of why it was mentioned: Mladen was just trying to undercut
Amy's point and tear her down without contributing anything positive to the
discussion. Amy is anything but narcissistic. Mladen is anything but
un-narcissistic. I can say that because I am too.

Oh, I'd rather shoot myself than be narcissistic like you Larry. I, and many
others are utterly disgusted by your behaviour.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Hope that helps clear up why it was brought up.