 General / 33848
    Re: Help With Finding Part... —Kyle Beatty
   (...) It's the same part. A search on 'ball and socket' will probably yield some previous discussions. My opinion is that a whole new line of toys could be based on this element (with axles, natch). (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help With Finding Part... —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I got two of the grey ones from BrickBay. They're spiffy, and will make excellent tank ball turrets. But as for their availability: They come in 8008, 8007, and two of the Bionicle Toa (Tahu, the one kicking the rock around, is the best; he's (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Help With Finding Part... —Tom Reed
   (...) Thanks Lindsay and Kyle for the info! I picked up a Tahu set and confirmed it had two. Now I have a source for some of those parts. I appreciate the help! Tom (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Help With Finding Part... —Dave Johann
   (...) Actually, it's Pohatu that is kicking the rock around and yes, it has two technic axle balls. Tahu is the red and orange one with a flame sword. Tahu does not come with two-just clarifying for those seeking the set in question. If that is the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)