 General / 33825
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

For what its worth Eric, I was always a fan and never posted because I considered myself out of your league. And Nick, I popped on to the internet scene about the same time and was very impressed by S.W.A.T. and still am. But, I agree with both of (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

It's cool Felix, I'm guilty too, I have always watched your enthusiasum for Aquazone, and infact I visited your site last night checking out the winners for your contest, I also would like to say you right, keeping in interest in a theme can pay off (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.general)