 General / 33740
    Re: LEGO system of play... is all about telling stories?? —Allan Bedford
   (...) Hear hear! I wholeheartedly agree. The sets I had as a child had great 'themes' perhaps... but no real stories that I remember drawing directly from the sets. I didn't need them. The stories came from my head and were applied to the wonderful (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO system of play... is all about telling stories?? —Timothy D. Freshly
   I totally agree that Lego is about imagination - building whatever you can dream. If the entire "story" is prepackaged that can inhibit imagination. The exception is if the story is sufficiently vague as to be more of a starting point for creativity (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)