 General / 33706
  Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC

(...) ... and it was waaaaay too much fun. Thanks for making the pilgrimage, you guys. We all had a great time, and really enjoyed seeing all the cool stuff you both brought. Sean, you've got my mind churning through a few "steam-punk" ideas that (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC

(...) It was great fun to visit. Especially since I hadn't made it to the last two SEALUG meetings. I'm making it up this time as I've got a draft going already! We're testing the waters with an AT-ST draft to see how things will go, and we're (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc)