 General / 33706
Re: SEALUG Meeting with VLC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:49:11 GMT

On Saturday, I drove up to Vancouver BC with Sean Forbes to meet the
fine folks of VLC.

... and it was waaaaay too much fun.  Thanks for making the
pilgrimage, you guys.  We all had a great time, and really enjoyed
seeing all the cool stuff you both brought.  Sean, you've got my mind
churning through a few "steam-punk" ideas that have been taking up
space back there for a while now.  We'll see what develops.

We'll definitely want to do it again soon.  After Christmas, I'd love
to cruise down your way with a carload of cronies.

Robin