 General / 33630
  Re: Greatest demand is for Bionicle -- Yuck! :)

(...) Ah, yes! You did the Ultra Throwbots, right? Most excellent. If so you were the reason that I wanted to buy (but never did) two copies of each throwbot. Your combo-bionicles are inspiring as well. So, you're right. And I guess that's one mark (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bionicle

(...) building (...) No, they aren't my creations. The UltraThrowbots and Bionicle2 were created by Mike Wampole. I just posted the site because they're such a good example of why kids would want more than one of each set. These are my Bionicles: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle)