 General / 33576
    Garage sale FOTW-- not really a bargain by my standards —Maggie Cambron
   After I saw the VEGEMIT truck I found a batch of LEGO at a garage sale. I balked at the $25 asking price but my husband made me go back and buy it (yes, amazing but true!) because he didn't want to hear me whining all week that I should have bought (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Garage sale FOTW-- not really a bargain by my standards —Erik Olson
   (...) It's wonderful when our spouses see how to create domestic harmony through more Lego! (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)