 General / 33576
33575  |  33577
Subject:
Garage sale FOTW-- not really a bargain by my standards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 01:32:50 GMT

After I saw the VEGEMIT truck I found a batch of LEGO at a garage sale.  I
balked at the $25 asking price but my husband made me go back and buy it (yes,
amazing but true!) because he didn't want to hear me whining all week that I
should have bought it.  She threw in a bunch of literature which included
instructions for 6562 Gas Stop Shop, 6563 Gator Landing, and 6350 Pizza to Go.
The pieces are in great shape and appear to be all there, in addition to what
looks like the contents of several different early to mid 90's basic or
freestyle buckets.  Of course, if I could've gotten it for $10....  ;-)

Maggie C.