 General / 33563
33562  |  33564
Subject:
Help with Colors: GREEN, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:58:54 GMT

Is the green found in the Harry Potter Castle the same as that in the Statue
of Liberty set? Are they both sand green? Is sand green considered to be the
same as Verdigris Green? What is the very very light green found in Paradisa
baseplates called? I would also like color info on anything I may have
overlooked. I know that the Harry Potter set has a new dark pink, or at
least it is more common now. Also I noticed a lighter orange whick may be
yellow-orange. I use Teal when others call it turquoise; I assume they are
the same. The brickbay color guide is somewhat confusing. Any help would be
great as I like to have the right info when selling on ebaY/Brickbay.
Thanks...Aaron.